Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A new adventure

I am adding a new dimension to the Destin Notary / Wedding Officiant business... a blog.  You will have to bare with me for a little bit until I get the hang of this but so far it doesn't seem too difficult.  The purpose of the blog will be to answer any questions, update on any new information and to share my experiences as a Wedding Officiant and Notary Public. 
The beautiful beaches of the Panhandle area (Emerald Coast) of Florida are my usual work locations... Aren't I a lucky woman! 
Here is a link to my website... www.destinnotary.com

I hope this blog proves useful to folks and if you have any questions that you would like answered or information that you would like to have.... you can leave a comment here or email me at jfrasernotary@yahoo.com and I will provide the answer here because if you have the question, then I am sure that someone else does as well.

Here we go.... happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment