Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wedding season has begun

I had a nice little break this past weekend in Vegas with some friends that I had not seen for a long time.  I am so glad that I did that because wedding season has begun. 
I was on the way home from the airport and got a call for a last minute wedding for that evening.  We made the arrangements and met last evening on the beach and this wonderful couple got married.  They had been thinking of getting married for awhile and they and their family were in town for another wedding.  They decided that there was no better place than the beach here to tie the knot.  If we had of planned the wedding months in advance, it would have not gone any better.  The house they were renting became full of newlyweds!!
Today I had a wedding on the beach that we had been planning for quite awhile.  It was picture perfect.  So whether you are planning in advance or decide at the last minute to get "hitched", be assured it will turn out beautifully.
Right now I have two weddings scheduled for Saturday but you never know what will come up between now and then!! That is what I love about this job! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment