Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Interesting call of the day

I get lots of interesting calls and I will share some of them with you.  I am not making fun of anyone just sharing the variety of calls that come my way.
I had a call from a lady who is looking to get married on the beach on a Sunday evening.  She asked if I was an ordained Baptist minister.  I am not.  She wanted to know if I knew of any ordained Baptist ministers.  I have not attended a Baptist church since moving to Florida so I do not know any Baptist ministers (at least that I know of ).  In order to assist this lady, I looked up the Baptist churches in the area and gave her some numbers and suggested that maybe they could help her.  I would think that most ministers would be doing their evening services on Sundays but what do I know? 
The lady thanked me very much and said that I had been very helpful and that if she was unable to find an ordained Baptist minister that she would call me back.  I guess she found someone as I haven't heard from her.
You just never know what people are going to ask for. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment